School on a saturday.


posted by L

No comments

Yes, and it's no joke. I'm sitting in class right now. We are going to sit now four hours and listen to a man talk. I love this -_- And the worst is that I actually have to pay attention since I'm going to write a summary afterwards for the rest of the school.

I went for a walk yesterday with Birgitte and Jan Ivar in the rain, NOT smart. Wtf is wrong with me? I should have not walked in the rain and I know now.. Learning from experience huh? I'm not used to the weather suddenly changing as it does here. I'm not use to all of this rain- But it's beautiful here. Even with the rain it's beautiful.

Isn't it weird how things can change with one sentence? With one short sentence things can change in a moment. Thoughts, opinions, decisions and everything can change with one sentence. And right now things kind of have change. I'm not sure about how I'm going to deal with it since everything is all new. Everything is new, and how can something change that much then? A bit deep, even for me so I'm going to leave it there.